“I Am A Gay Man But My Soul Is With My God” – Popular South African Dancer Rants On Instagram After His Pastor Did This

23:38


Popular South African choreographer and radio personality, Somizi Mhlongo, has taken to his IG page to reveal he was offended by Ghanaian bishop Dag Heward-Mills of Grace Bible Church, Soweto, who said being homosexual was “unnatural” as he stormed out of church..
Mhlongo posted the video after the incident, saying he wasn’t going to sit down silently during the service..
He said:
“Oh Lord, Breathe in Somizi. I just stormed out of Church because some guest pastor from somewhere in Africa just decided to take a turn and speak about homosexuality, how sinful and disgusting. I’m not going to seat there and listen to someone offending me.
This is who I am. I am a gay man. Get it straight into your skull. My soul is all right with my God. Let me deal with my soul and God. Don’t tell me. I’m disappointed at all the gay men and women who sat there and listened to him offending us and didn’t do anything about it.
I walked out and visibly so. I’m gay and would remain so for the rest of my life. Let God deal with me.”

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
26 February 2017 at 09:58 delete

It is great that now we have the opportunity to submit any personal facts with the help of professional writers buy dissertation online. You can also take an advantage of this service.

Reply
avatar